Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for a January transfer, it doesn’t.
I think that unlike Delaney etc you should maybe consider not condoning or promoting gambling on here Ric
Probably hard to police and would probably damage income but it ruins lives and families. And this is the direction of travel globally
So get in there ahead of the world

One look at how Klopp deploys his midfielders should tell you he's off to City. Sure, Klopp likes his midfielders to be dynamic and energetic, but not much else. Their game relies on bypassing them as quickly as possible and getting the forwards and full backs into the attacking positions. Now look at City, Pep has said that he would play with 11 midfielders if he could. His entire philosophy resolves around their ability to control the game and dictate the tempo. Players like Rodri, Gundo, Kev and Bernado have all thrived under Peps tutelage whereas you can't really argue any Liverpool midfielder has been brought on by Klopp. If Bellingham was looking at who would bring the best out of him then the answer has to be Pep. I'm sure a word from Erling about Peps coaching methods would have already struck a chord

Talking to two different scousers today, both convinced they’ve been told it’s already been decided he’s definitely going there.
This is gonna become a high stakes game and then some.
I’ve ‘logged it’ and I really hope I can serve them both a large portion of humble pie next summer.

Talking to two different scousers today, both convinced they’ve been told it’s already been decided he’s definitely going there.
This is gonna become a high stakes game and then some.
I’ve ‘logged it’ and I really hope I can serve them both a large portion of humble pie next summer.
Do they have reliable sources or is it just more blind hysteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.