Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool seem to be invested in him emotionally to the point if this signing doesn't go through, it could trigger a meltdown of monumental proportions.

There is no in between here. Liverpool fans have bet the house on getting Bellingham.

they dont own their own houses anyway so nothing for them to lost the scruffy bastards!

This is gonna be fun!

If we get him be nice for him to say “I was offered a lot more money to go to Liverpool But the pull of a club who win consistently leagues is where I want to be” “the Manager also is a big pull! The best ever”

But we know if he comes the media will set the narrative that it was about money!

Bernard is the worry for me

Bellingham replaces Gundo
But who replaces Bernardo this summer....not replacing him eoukd be a mistake and Bellingham doesn't cover that. We either move Foden inside and buy a wide player or buy a player to replace Bernarfo directly.....and there isn't one that has all his attributes.
Mahrez is going to have to put up with being a lesser squad player if that's the situation with him
Foden inside all day long, a more than capable replacement if Bernardo leaves.

Talking to two different scousers today, both convinced they’ve been told it’s already been decided he’s definitely going there.
This is gonna become a high stakes game and then some.
I’ve ‘logged it’ and I really hope I can serve them both a large portion of humble pie next summer.

Fucking good luck with the last bit !!

Dippers , humble pie..............................................never their fault ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.