Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them is a bloke I would trust fully in every other non footballing aspect, but tbf it was 3rd hand info apparently, so who knows. I ended up (foolishly) setting up a bet with him, so we’ll see next summer!
3rd hand info between scouse is probably worth < 0

Not particularly worried about Bellingham choosing Liverpool over us. We have a better team, the worlds best manager, compete for the league title (not 4th place), can offer a better salary and a higher fee. Unless he's been sleeping in a Liverpool pyjamas most of his life and secretly hate City there is no logical reason why any player with ambitions would choose Liverpool over City as of today. Liverpool fans are heavily invested emotionally in them signing Bellingham and "news" about them signing him gets a lot of clicks and likes from their deluded fanbase who thinks players today give a f*ck about that they won a lot of league titles in the Stone Age. The "he would only choose another club because of money" narrative is already being told, and I suspect he will get the "Sterling early days in City" treatment from both Liverpool fans and the media if we sign him. This because they simply cant comprehend that kids today see Liverpool as a club that have only won the league once in their lifetime, and they dont care about what happened 50 years ago.

Last edited:
We're already better, they have to go all out, he closes the gap for them, For about 2 weeks we go out and get someone else Enzo, De Jong etc.

It's more about forward planning. Kdb is 31, gundo out of contract but is also in 30s, Bernie wanting to go... Hes young and pep will turn him into a world class midfield..
Agree with all this. Plus pep staying on for another few seasons at least. Tells us that the team will keep evolving. I love it when pep calls a player out for a special mention. Then goes onto say he’s unbelievable but unaffordable.Then 6 months later… hello player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.