Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure much will be happening right now in the middle of the world cup - but there is now alot of noise from the scousers and a couple I know believe they have the inside track.

I think it's bollocks - Bellingham will want to focus on winning the World Cup and then maybe looking at this around when he gets back to Dortmund-

I do listen to him on ESPN and follow him on Twitter - and whenever everyone alludes Liverpool are favourite he fights back. He never said City but always there is one another team closing in kind of a response.

Maybe Haaland told him!

He (and all the rest) could have personally set eyes on a signed and sealed document to whichever club but they wouldn't be posting about it now, there's 6 months of clickbait and revenue to generate first.

I do listen to him on ESPN and follow him on Twitter - and whenever everyone alludes Liverpool are favourite he fights back. He never said City but always there is one another team closing in kind of a response.

Maybe Haaland told him!

I’m not sure that Liverpool can pay 100 plus . Even we might have to part company with a couple of players and cash. No champions league for them will be a big kick in the bollocks financially.

Do we really need him? Id much rather Bernado stays than we are interested in Bellingham.

Bernardo is gone, I don't see us changing his mind since it has nothing to do with football. Its just the weather and the UK really. Obviously there is still a fee but he's going to go. I guess he wants to settle down with his girlfriend in a hotter climate / country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.