Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to know how much Dortmunds were paying in fees to the agent /player /entourage and surely other clubs should be keen to adopt a similar model

He's such a good player. Wanted to know what the fuss was all about so watched Brum away at Bristol City last season.
He was a step above despite his age.
Every premier league club would have him now and I mean EVERY!
However I've seen a few like him, so fingers crossed he continues to develop and doesn't become another player who peaked in his teens.

While we don't need a clone........Yes,he appears to have plenty of strings to his bow.

Couldn’t be bothered with the England so bare watched the game and don’t watch him for his club but in the England game he looked to be playing like an attacking mid role tho it was only San Marino I know we do not need a Fernandinho clone there is a limit to how attacking his replacement can be otherwise he just won’t be a Fernandinho replacement and we will be unbalanced

Couldn’t be bothered with the England so bare watched the game and don’t watch him for his club but in the England game he looked to be playing like an attacking mid role tho it was only San Marino I know we do not need a Fernandinho clone there is a limit to how attacking his replacement can be otherwise he just won’t be a Fernandinho replacement and we will be unbalanced
Don’t we already have the Dinho replacement?

The ignorance towards Rodders is astounding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.