Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think that players have a around ten years at the top of their game from when they make the grade. There are always exceptions to this I admit. But if you look at a recent example who played premier league football at 16, left us and now it seems his form has dropped off a cliff. It doesnt matter how much talent and determination you have playing top level football takes its toll both mentally and physically so if Pep wants Bellingham my two pence worth would be buy him as soon as possible.

3rd hand info between scouse is probably worth < 0
"The third hand " sounds like some scouse inborn regiment..I knew of the six fingers, but an extra hand explains much. Perhaps this is why they never get caught by the plod and are adept at lobbing bricks and coins.Three hands for a hubcap equally helpful. I am sure however that when Jude signs for us, the medical will easily show if this extra appendage is present.

Last edited:
Won't lie, really want him. Already great and with Pep's help could be one of England's best modern players. Seems like a great attitude too. A Rodri-Foden-Bellingham midfield three could be reality in three years.

He's been absolutely sensational in the World Cup. He's also been very good when we've played Dortmund in the CL as well.

He was England's best player easily and definitely one of the best players in the tournament.

I do wonder what some people have been watching. He's clearly a phenomenal player - quick, great stamina, determined, skilful, drives forward with the ball and can pick out a pass. Find me some other players with those attributes at his age!

I really hope we get him. Pep would make him into one of England's best ever midfielders easily. I'd be tempted to really break the bank for him. If Grealish is worth £100m, I wouldn't be surprised to have to pay £150m for this lad, and I think he's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.