Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been absolutely sensational in the World Cup. He's also been very good when we've played Dortmund in the CL as well.

He was England's best player easily and definitely one of the best players in the tournament.

I do wonder what some people have been watching. He's clearly a phenomenal player - quick, great stamina, determined, skilful, drives forward with the ball and can pick out a pass. Find me some other players with those attributes at his age!

I really hope we get him. Pep would make him into one of England's best ever midfielders easily. I'd be tempted to really break the bank for him. If Grealish is worth £100m, I wouldn't be surprised to have to pay £150m for this lad, and I think he's worth it.

My issue is the way England play the only way to catch the eye is by being a box to box all action player.

He wasn’t impressive versus USA because they are a team of athletes.

I’d like to see Pep take him & mould him. I will also respect that we may be able to get equally as good for half the price.

love to see the lad at our place but I think he will go to the Mourners on condition they finish in the top four. I believe his family are red Scouse fans which will play a big part in his decision. Hope I’m wrong

Why would any footballer peak at 19?
Happens to numerous players and not just in football.

Numerous reasons for it, attitude, desire, hunger, luck, alcohol , relationships etc.

One thing about Bellingham is he seems totally grounded and has a superb family that give great advice and protection.

Huge talent but also a huge investment in terms of fee and contract.

Still has a lot of improving to do but that's what makes him a monster of a signing for someone. He's arguably 8 or 9 years away from his peak. Don't think there's many, if any, better 19 year olds on the planet right now in terms of ability, character and maturity - The overall package.

That Lingard kid is the only other I can think of, he’s got some potential that lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.