Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding. Loves the big occasion, has no fear and is a winner. His performance against France was very classy. He didn't shy away from anything, wanted the ball, fought for everything and helped create overlaps and link up with our wide players. Plays the game with a real simplicity. If we can get him and he can develop and learn from Pep he'll be the best midfielder in the world. I like him as a box to box player. Pep will help teach him how to run the game and control the pace of it. When to go and when to just keep it ticking.

Bellingham wasn't sensational, no England player was anything more than decent.
He looks a player without doubt but the reality is he went missing a lot in the world cup & not one English player stood out

Great player but he is being typically over hyped as usual by all.
It's always been the same with English players. A couple of weeks ago Gary Neville was saying Foden walks in to the Brazil and France team. I swear the media in this country never learns from the countless times they've gone over the top with players in the past. No doubt Bellingham has talent and I'm sure he'll get better with the right coaching but the disparity between what he's actually shown so far and the way he's being talked about is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.