Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant help thinking that us being linked with Saka is as much shit stirring with the Arse and designed to cost them more money in wages etc than us actually wanting him.

I thought that, but I wonder if its like the Grealish situation. when Pep extended, in that article they said about how he was obsessed with Jack and would bring him up in every press conference before Villa. Just checked and last season in both meetings with Arsenal , Pep was very high on Saka he was one of two players he talked about but it was mostly Saka and how good of a player he is, I just wonder if Pep is as much of a fan of Saka as he was of Jack. He might see Saka as another Sterling by the way they play.

If we sign Bellingham and if the media is right about us wanting Saka as well that means we are very England heavy in our squad. Would be alot more annoying when international football comes around. Be great for England though
Why would it be any more annoying than international players from all different countries instead though?

I think over history the stats show the most dominant teams across Europe have had a strong domestic core to their team, so easy to see the appeal of wanting England's top young stars

I think they're both fantastic prospects, but we've gone from Bellingham having basically signed a contract with Liverpool because his dad is a lifelong red whose first dance at his wedding was Gerry and the Pacemakers and only called his kid Jude because he loves The Beatles to Bellingham being overrated shite and Enzo having a contract at Liverpool in the space of about 3 days. Every Liverpool big gob on Twitter has backtracked and climbed down in the space of about 18 hours. Just an amazing spectacle.

So just another normal Friday on Murkeyside…

I cant help thinking that us being linked with Saka is as much shit stirring with the Arse and designed to cost them more money in wages etc than us actually wanting him.
A good few years ago our owners said they hoped to build a largely all England squad. Not
Sure I would go along with that. Do think there is huge chemistry between Phil and Bellingham and add the Norseman into the equation and we have a heady mixture Saka is a decoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.