Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the murderers apparently. Quite clearly must’ve had hid his bin dipping duvet, curtains, pyjamas etc at the ready growing up all whilst allegedly supporting Birmingham City so we’re told.

Just out of curiosity how good actually is Borges, I don’t really watch the academy play but every time his name is mentioned people are hyping him up a lot, would be a shame if supposedly such a good player ends up leaving for more game time.

I guess signing another winger will make that a certainty, shame he looks like he could be at the minimum a good sale price with a buyback as is our new way.

Probably the one downside of signing a foreign youth, they will be quicker to up sticks and leave if they think they are not getting a chance.
He’s been at city since he was 10 I believe. I think looking at the first team, he may see no current pathway as that wing is taken by Foden and Grealish.

Unless Foden moves the middle in preparation for the eventual/probable exit of Gundo/Bernardo at the end of the season, I can understand him wanting to move. It would be nice if he could wait a year or two more but we shall see.

Would like another winger to make it at City.

Don't think Borges is going to make it with us, a few of the coaches still not sure he won't quit next summer.

I think we have missed the opportunity on a few occasions by not including him in first team action.He has big ideas,he has the ability to be special,and he knows it.....his suitors are/will be many.

Just out of curiosity how good actually is Borges, I don’t really watch the academy play but every time his name is mentioned people are hyping him up a lot, would be a shame if supposedly such a good player ends up leaving for more game time.

His awesome pace and directness,coupled with natural talent and trickery,make him fairly unique.

Very , very raw, obvious ability but a lot of hard work in front of him.

But I like his personality, seems to have a bit of attitude but in a good way.

I disagree that he is as far off as you imply.He has everything except experience.

The attitude is the arrogance/confidence combo that only the best possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.