Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the latest news of us being out of the race for Bellingham.

It's likely 1 of Bernardo or Gundogan will be leaving, which leaves a spot in midfield which I assume will be our priority this summer (along with a fullback)

So who is everyone's number one choice and do we need more than one?

Kovacic
Macalister
Rice
Gabri Veiga
Maddison

There will be plenty more but these are off the top of my head.

So who is everyone's ideal midfielder and is one enough?!

So with the latest news of us being out of the race for Bellingham.

It's likely 1 of Bernardo or Gundogan will be leaving, which leaves a spot in midfield which I assume will be our priority this summer (along with a fullback)

So who is everyone's number one choice and do we need more than one?

Kovacic
Macalister
Rice
Gabri Veiga
Maddison

There will be plenty more but these are off the top of my head.

So who is everyone's ideal midfielder and is one enough?!
What “news”? It’s a rumour from real madrids mouthpiece. Keep Bernardo and Ilkay

I suspect Dortmund won`t be very happy with the timing of this rumour. I doubt it comes from Bellingham`s side as it would be disrespectful towards his current employer. If it`s from Real and not 100% concrete it`ll do them more harm than good. I expect an official release from Real distancing themselves from this rumour.

Sod it, Messi for a season.

giphy.gif

He might have saw how the British press brow beat Grealish last year as he trying to adjust Pep's system, and decided maybe it is just easier to play abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.