Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacAllister + Perrone + McAtee should be okay to replace Gundogan + Bernie.

Toss in Foden perhaps getting more minutes in midfield as well.

Perhaps instead of 2 midfield signings, just make the one (MacAllister) and then look for winger depth, perhaps to also free Foden more in midfield, and give Jack some rest (maybe even Grealish).

Am still hopeful Palmer stays and takes over from Mahrez, but if rumors are that he leaves, then we might need 2 wingers, perhaps the academy can supplement.

My go to would be Diaby, kid looks electric, although there is some fun in hoping one of our young kids could just be thrown up as sub players.

James Maddison is a good player but he's more of a poor man's de Bruyne than a Bernardo or Gundogan replacement.

More importantly, I can't stand his face.

I think it's only fair to warn people that if he ever joins us I will refuse to call him anything other than Smellin de Gruyne.

Just to add to my previous:

I think Alvarez essentially plays mostly as a 10 in our system as well, behind Haaland, giving our options for the 10 positions as:

KdB, Alvarez, Foden, McAtee - More Forward Thinking 10s (Goals and Assists players)

MacAllister, Perrone - More conservative 10s (Gundogan, Bernie mold)

With Alvarez being able to sub for Haaland at times too, that's pretty good depth I think.

No you insinuated that you hoped Txiki wasn`t naive enough to have "waited". Do you sincerely think that he would be so stupid to have done that ?

He's done it before. We dodged a bullet by not signing Dani Alves, but it's still an example of the club waiting for a player and trusting their word only for the player to sign for someone else.

No you insinuated that you hoped Txiki wasn`t naive enough to have "waited". Do you sincerely think that he would be so stupid to have done that ?

No mate. That’s why I said I doubt it.

It was a comment based on TH’s information on how Dortmund wanted us (and presumably any other interested party) to wait before agreeing any deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.