Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but wonder with the Rags and Dippers both up for sale if we are set to go balls deep and sign him in January, any new owner buying either of the red scum will want a statement signing and so we may have greater competition in the summer.

Just have a sneaky feeling about this one.

Mendy? or has he deffo gone.
I think he's said himself his football career is over, I doubt very much that City would have terminated his contract, a definite possibility that he's come to a mutual agreement which kicks in if he is found Not Guilty. I am guessing but to me it's the only sensible out for both parties.

I think he's said himself his football career is over, I doubt very much that City would have terminated his contract, a definite possibility that he's come to a mutual agreement which kicks in if he is found Not Guilty. I am guessing but to me it's the only sensible out for both parties.
It was over years ago

I think we have missed the opportunity on a few occasions by not including him in first team action.He has big ideas,he has the ability to be special,and he knows it.....his suitors are/will be many.
Based off yesterday he's nowhere near ready for meaningful time with the first team. He's not even ready for cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.