Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but wonder with the Rags and Dippers both up for sale if we are set to go balls deep and sign him in January, any new owner buying either of the red scum will want a statement signing and so we may have greater competition in the summer.

Just have a sneaky feeling about this one.

Thing is, Bellingham and his reps seem to have their heads screwed on (moving to Dortmund in the first place) so I can’t imagine they’ll choose Utd if City or Liverpool are interested too.

It doesn’t make sense from a footballing standpoint right now. They’re a mess and will be for years providing they actually give Ten Hag time. Some flashes in the pan? Sure. But consistency? No chance. Too many weaknesses and let’s not forget a £100m player from Dortmund already being banished to the reserves as well. Won’t bode well for team spirit.

It’s us or Liverpool. I know which I’d choose.

Fair point,i often find 35 mins in a friendly,off the bench,is the best way to judge a kid.
This last 10 days has been an incredible opportunity for some of those kids to show Pep what they are all about, a couple of them from what they showed in that friendly have done their prospects the world of good, and a couple the total opposite and I include Cole Palmer in the latter , a player who I rate highly but sadly a player than in the last 6 months is going backwards in his development.

Anyone else notice in the twitterverse that the scouse are putting in the spade work about Bellingham not being interested in money and feels the project at Liverpool is what he is after. I really hope he comes here to see the uturns and mental gymnastics to say he is a money grubber.

Appreciate what the ITKs are saying but this one has a different "feel" to how Haaland panned out for me. I get the impression that Liverpool have been putting a fair bit of spade work into this for a good while and as such I'm erring on the side of caution. Don't get me wrong - we're the better destination IMO but Liverpool could be earmarking him for a role that basically transforms their midfield and will no doubt be trying to sell that to him.

Appreciate what the ITKs are saying but this one has a different "feel" to how Haaland panned out for me. I get the impression that Liverpool have been putting a fair bit of spade work into this for a good while and as such I'm erring on the side of caution. Don't get me wrong - we're the better destination IMO but Liverpool could be earmarking him for a role that basically transforms their midfield and will no doubt be trying to sell that to him.

But the fee they won’t do mate?

The guy isn’t stupid. And to go to Liverpool over us you’d have to be. Tolmie has already told us about the JB22 and the squad numbers scenario. It’s obvious he’s coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.