Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice in the twitterverse that the scouse are putting in the spade work about Bellingham not being interested in money and feels the project at Liverpool is what he is after. I really hope he comes here to see the uturns and mental gymnastics to say he is a money grubber.

That's a non-starter as an argument because at City you get the money and the project. Oh, you also get thrown in the tutelage of the best coach in the world, bar none.

Oh, just thought, you don't get the “Anfield Roar”. And you don't get to hear them sing that lachrymose, self-pitying dirge at the start of every fucking game. That might swing Bellingham in favour of LFC.

Fair point,i often find 35 mins in a friendly,off the bench,is the best way to judge a kid.
Agreed. I'm not saying he can't come good. I'm just saying he's got some ways to go to be in the mix with us and at 18 that's OK.

Likely, I think.

I'm expecting him to be acquitted on quite a few of the charges.

I don't know if we have paid him off but we are not going to come out of it smelling too good if he is sent down.

It was revealed in court we haven't paid him since he was charged.

He was still innocent then, so I believe there's some sort of morality or conduct clause that allowed the club to essentially break things off as soon as that happened.

This last 10 days has been an incredible opportunity for some of those kids to show Pep what they are all about, a couple of them from what they showed in that friendly have done their prospects the world of good, and a couple the total opposite and I include Cole Palmer in the latter , a player who I rate highly but sadly a player than in the last 6 months is going backwards in his development.
I like Palmer a lot too but I have to agree. He seems to be distracted, lacking focus, unsure of what to do and in turn his technique has suffered as well. He comes across as casual but in reality he may be suffering from a lack of confidence. He is nowhere near as bright as when he first came up prior to picking up a string of injuries. I hope for his sake and City's he gets himself sorted out and soon as this is no environment for anyone but the best.

It was revealed in court we haven't paid him since he was charged.

He was still innocent then, so I believe there's some sort of morality or conduct clause that allowed the club to essentially break things off as soon as that happened.

Morality clause would make sense, in terms of putting his impairment down in our books.

Think he was four years in, so claimed for about £15m, which is certainly more than we would have been lucky to sell him for, as he ran down his contract?

That's a non-starter as an argument because at City you get the money and the project. Oh, you also get thrown in the tutelage of the best coach in the world, bar none.

Oh, just thought, you don't get the “Anfield Roar”. And you don't get to hear them sing that lachrymose, self-pitying dirge at the start of every fucking game. That might swing Bellingham in favour of LFC.
Could not agree more, i was commenting that they are still at it and laying the groundwork.
They are puddled so not difficult to ignore them. Yes, i know i have not ignored them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.