Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Bellingham and if the media is right about us wanting Saka as well that means we are very England heavy in our squad. Would be alot more annoying when international football comes around. Be great for England though

Just seems to me that Guardiola works towards making the team he works with, in the country he's in, more nationalised to that country than not.

It's a good thing that, eventually, makes the core of a national team.

I like Palmer a lot too but I have to agree. He seems to be distracted, lacking focus, unsure of what to do and in turn his technique has suffered as well. He comes across as casual but in reality he may be suffering from a lack of confidence. He is nowhere near as bright as when he first came up prior to picking up a string of injuries. I hope for his sake and City's he gets himself sorted out and soon as this is no environment for anyone but the best.
That’s because a not arsed Mahrez is taking up all his minutes at right wing which is Palmers natural position.

That’s because a not arsed Mahrez is taking up all his minutes at right wing which is Palmers natural position.
Whatever the reasons may be he needs to get it sorted out. He was predominantly an attacking mid coming up. When given the opportunity he needs to make the most of it. I've liked Palmer from day one but he has to pick it up if he wants more PT from Pep. Just sayin'.

Appreciate what the ITKs are saying but this one has a different "feel" to how Haaland panned out for me. I get the impression that Liverpool have been putting a fair bit of spade work into this for a good while and as such I'm erring on the side of caution. Don't get me wrong - we're the better destination IMO but Liverpool could be earmarking him for a role that basically transforms their midfield and will no doubt be trying to sell that to him.

He's just registered JB22 as his tradmark, Dippers have just bought a player and gave him the 22 shirt while our 22 shirt is availble, dippers are getting that Enzo kid for over £100million, they cant afford him and Jude, how much clearer does it have to be?

It was revealed in court we haven't paid him since he was charged.

He was still innocent then, so I believe there's some sort of morality or conduct clause that allowed the club to essentially break things off as soon as that happened.

I suspect there may be a technical clause in his contract -I.e. inability to fulfil his contractual obligations - when he was on remand or when he was standing trial.

He's just registered JB22 as his tradmark, Dippers have just bought a player and gave him the 22 shirt while our 22 shirt is availble, dippers are getting that Enzo kid for over £100million, they cant afford him and Jude, how much clearer does it have to be?

Just for keeping it accurate, Ramsay chose the 22 shirt over 6 months ago now when he signed for Liverpool. It's not something that has just happened recently. I reckon Bellingham is gonna go to City based on what I've read on here, but I don't think that the 22 shirt has too much bearing on the eventual outcome. If JB fancied the Liverpool move, I'm sure the 2nd teamer would be politely told he has to change his number next season and I doubt he would have any problem doing so.

they wont pay for Enzo imo as they wont pay £100m for anyone let alone with them currently being up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.