Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm with you, entirely for selfish reasons. I don't want to see either leave because they're so good and brilliant to watch on top of that.

The coaching thing is a good shout. I know he's done a lot of work already and I think we're a great club to be at for a budding young coach. I guess it all depends on whether or not he wants to ease into that role or milk the last few years of his career and play in another country.

What can you say about Bernardo that hasn't been said already? I doubt he's changed his mind about living in Manchester though. Just depends if a top club has the funds and enough of a space in their squad to justify paying it.

If he wants to leave because of the climate then there's no real way we can convince him otherwise unless Manchester suddenly becomes a hotbed with a beach. He's got plenty of years after his career to do that but if he's adamant on it still (3 consecutive Summers) then it's hard to imagine he'll sign a new contract and push his price even higher.

When asked about Bellingham, Teeth said it was a discussion for the boardroom & not a press conference, & that he was really impressed there were no internal leaks from the club about their interest in Gakpo.

Teeth admitted VVD spoke to Gakpo on international duty, but this was long after Teeth was given permission to speak to him. He said there wasn't an issue with a possible transfer, because Gakpo was desperate to join.

The only issue was the fee. Once this was sorted, it was merely a case of doing the deal ahead of January 1st, which has been completed bar FA registration.

Teeth was trying to intimate the Gakpo transfer is how the Dippers are approaching Bellingham, & why he had no comment to make on the player.

I think that if he were saying something simply then he’d actually say what he meant, with clarity and brevity, rather than alluding to it badly by saying something that makes no sense whatsoever.
I think he simply meant an offer Dortmund can't refuse. If someone rocked up & slapped £150m on the table & said they wanted Bellingham in January, Dortmund are taking it.

Outside of that, they'll only consider selling him in the summer if someone meets their valuation.

If we extend Gundogan, and Bernardo stays as well. Do you guys think we'll even sign another midfielder?

My main concern would be our rivals signing the likes of Bellingham and Enzo. While we continue with the same brilliant (but ageing) midfield.

If both Bernardo and Gundo stay, I am not so sure we have room for Bellingham. Would love Bernardo to stay, but unfortunately I think he will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.