Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's an 'immoral offer', it must be us, Newcastle or PSG. No idea what they link is, but there appears to be an issue with our money.

No way Liverpool would make such an offer, as they can't compete and Klopp wouldn't pay big fees for players even if he could as he'd rather find bargains. Miracle worker that bloke, finding players with just the Coutinho money and the candle sales to use.
Are you fishing? Nunez is a bargain?

Are you fishing? Nunez is a bargain?

thats-bait-mad-max.gif

I’m not sure that a bid in itself has to be reported to shareholders, so it may be wrong to suggest that shareholders could pressure the club to sell a player, even for a very large bid.

If you look at Dortmund’s previous regulatory filings, those relating to transfer activity seem to emerge only when a deal has been struck, rather than a bid being received. This appears to have been the case when Sancho was sold, and most recently with Haaland.

If we extend Gundogan, and Bernardo stays as well. Do you guys think we'll even sign another midfielder?

My main concern would be our rivals signing the likes of Bellingham and Enzo. While we continue with the same brilliant (but ageing) midfield.

If we extend Gundogan, and Bernardo stays as well. Do you guys think we'll even sign another midfielder?

My main concern would be our rivals signing the likes of Bellingham and Enzo. While we continue with the same brilliant (but ageing) midfield.

Yes. one under 25 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.