Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost wise that’s true, wages I don’t know but space in midfield I think we’d only sign him if we know at least one of Gundogan and Bernardo were leaving.

Maybe, maybe not. That's not what the claim stated though, and it remains wrong as a statement. It is the classic, pretend to make a transfer headlinez but then hide behind an obvious 'but'. Except in this case, the obvious is off.

Madrid seem to already have a load of brilliant young central midfielders, and Modric still looks as good as ever. Kroos' legs have gone but they still have 4 top quality centre midfielders off of the top of my head.

Jan aage fjortoft said we’re ‘outsiders’ in the race for Bellingham in his video. He also said a ‘minus’ for us could be the fact we already have so many midfielders whereas, he would go straight in to the team at Liverpool.

File it the same as every other player they are linked with, they refuse to contemplate anyone signing for another club.

Haaland and Mbappe beg to differ.

Like Haaland, he doesn't need a move to anywhere but England at this stage of his career.

He would never get the chance again if he went directly to Madrid.
This lad could be a ‘ Colin Bell ‘ or the ‘ Erling of midfield ‘

Do the deal City and iron out any little wrinkles later.

Academy sales and increased sponsorship will make it a zero sum transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.