Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan aage fjortoft said we’re ‘outsiders’ in the race for Bellingham in his video. He also said a ‘minus’ for us could be the fact we already have so many midfielders whereas, he would go straight in to the team at Liverpool.
Tough choice… straight in the team for the dippers and win nothing. Straight into the squad for City and win trophies

If the Perrone deal goes through I don’t think we will sign Bellingham this time around.
Will save the club 100+ million and there’s nothing gives us more satisfaction than unearthing talents such as we did with Alvarez.
I for one hope we don’t sign Bellingham for stupid money.

If the Perrone deal goes through I don’t think we will sign Bellingham this time around.
Will save the club 100+ million and there’s nothing gives us more satisfaction than unearthing talents such as we did with Alvarez.
I for one hope we don’t sign Bellingham for stupid money.
We probably do try to sign Bellingham because a midfielder will leave this season.

This lad could be a ‘ Colin Bell ‘ or the ‘ Erling of midfield ‘

Do the deal City and iron out any little wrinkles later.

Academy sales and increased sponsorship will make it a zero sum transaction

I suspect McAtee and Doyle could be £45m next summer with buybacks if Sheffield United do come up.

Both impressive.

And Breckin to Southampton for another £20m, similar caveats.

We probably do try to sign Bellingham because a midfielder will leave this season.
Perrone is a midfielder and would slot in nicely when Gundogan leaves.
I’m pretty sure we don’t want to enter a bidding war with the likes of Real for Bellingham (the Gomez signing v Cucurella is an example of what our club aims to do…)

I suspect McAtee and Doyle could be £45m next summer with buybacks if Sheffield United do come up.

Both impressive.

And Breckin to Southampton for another £20m, similar caveats.

Are you close to Breckin's family? Noticed you're really big on the lad a few times now so I thought I'd ask. As far as I can tell his profile is still very low, and he hasn't had the first team exposure or loans that the likes of Lavia/Bazunu/Edozie has so if be surprised if we even got 5m for him. He's a good prospect don't get me wrong, but as far as I'm aware he's not talked about at City in the way some are and hasn't really had any Pep hands on time yet. Not really got the impression, on or off the pitch, that City are raving about him like they have some.

all other teams buy players left right n cenre no questions on other hand city with a small squad still have to shift player to buy i dont get it
Add bellingham to current squad at £120m or whatever and you would say we’re over stacked in CM positions with Rodri, Phillips, KDB, Bernardo, Gundo, Bellingham.

I dont think theres any debate there is squad space but there is only so many players you can have that expect/want to start every game whilst maintaining harmony.

If Bellingham comes in, at least 1 of the others leaves. 2 more likely that the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.