Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add bellingham to current squad at £120m or whatever and you would say we’re over stacked in CM positions with Rodri, Phillips, KDB, Bernardo, Gundo, Bellingham.

I dont think theres any debate there is squad space but there is only so many players you can have that expect/want to start every game whilst maintaining harmony.

If Bellingham comes in, at least 1 of the others leaves. 2 more likely that the others
teams and squads move on or else standing still ends in disaster i get that but why someone must be sold before city buy other team get fanfare arrival no questions look at dippers front line now and only a few saying Rylan will go in summer

Perrone is a midfielder and would slot in nicely when Gundogan leaves.
I’m pretty sure we don’t want to enter a bidding war with the likes of Real for Bellingham (the Gomez signing v Cucurella is an example of what our club aims to do…)
Problem is, Perrone could either end up like Alvarez or Sergio Gomez. Its risky

How long until the hammer calls him a useless ****? ha

How cringe is this

TBF - Henderson handles the question well and shows it up for what it is. I’m sure they do have conversations what is Pep/ Klopp to work with, what is training like etc.

However, the idea that a player would base the biggest decision of their career to date because he got on well with someone who might not even be at Liverpool in a couple of years is ridiculous.

Perrone is a midfielder and would slot in nicely when Gundogan leaves.
I’m pretty sure we don’t want to enter a bidding war with the likes of Real for Bellingham (the Gomez signing v Cucurella is an example of what our club aims to do…)
Not convinced there will be a bidding war for him.

Think there will be a price he is available at (not release clause) but an amount acceptable for a selling club such as Dortmund.

I would imagine that is or has been discussed with Jude’s people and when he makes his decision on which club, the club is left on either paying this or coming up with a different deal that is acceptable to Dortmund.

Doubt is is club b is willing to pay £10 million more then club c, so he goes there.

Think we have shown we are willing to pay high fees for certain players with the Grealish transfer.

My view was we did not feel Cucurella was worth that amount, nor has anything I have seen so far made me reconsider that view.

Add bellingham to current squad at £120m or whatever and you would say we’re over stacked in CM positions with Rodri, Phillips, KDB, Bernardo, Gundo, Bellingham.

I dont think theres any debate there is squad space but there is only so many players you can have that expect/want to start every game whilst maintaining harmony.

If Bellingham comes in, at least 1 of the others leaves. 2 more likely that the others
Either Bernardo and/or Gundogan could well be gone by next august, though I hope I'm wrong on that. Rodri and Phillips are not like for like players to Bellingham. And De Bruyne will be 32 by the time next season starts.

Problem is, Perrone could either end up like Alvarez or Sergio Gomez. Its risky
Bit unfair on Gomez, he’s barely played. Zinny & Cancelo didn’t rip up trees their first season, less said about Mandy the better, and Delph was injury prone. He’s not the best defensively but I think he’ll come good given the chance.

Playing with Haaland it’s looking more and more like we need to be faster and quicker with the ball and that‘ll mean a change in they way we play.
We need to buy Bellingham and have him and Foden in midfield to give us more power and pace in the box to box roles.

I think the era of the best British players going off to play in Spain is long over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.