Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty simple. Jorge Mendes runs Wolves transfers. He moves players around to get his commission and keep his name in the press.

The add-ons that were in the original deal won't have been met so Wolves will probably make a few million, Mendes gets his cut and the dippers get their player.

Lucky they never win anything or threaten top four or the media be all over what’s going on at wolves with Mendes running the show..

you are day dreaming if you think our midfield will not downgrade by replacing gundo or bernardo with bellingham. we will be worse in the short term atleast in hope he comes good later.

It's really not a stretch to imagine that Bellingham will be an upgrade on the Bernardo we've seen this season.

I didn't say I don't rate bellingham. I just don't rate him as 130 mil or that he will be a game changer.

We spent £100m on Jack Grealish who has been a gamechanger probably few enough times to count on one hand. I think it's time to accept that transfer fees don't mean anything anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.