Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it begins....

I mean it wouldn’t take much to make a better pitch, would it?

Do you wanna join a team that’s won the premier league 4 times in the last 5, playing in Midfield with the likes of De Bruyne, supplying your good mate Haaland, while being coached by the best in the game ?

Or play in midfield with Henderson for a club that’s won a title once in 30+ years and unlikely to be in the champions league next season as it stands ?

Tough choice!

Do you wanna join a team that’s won the premier league 4 times in the last 5, playing in Midfield with the likes of De Bruyne, supplying your good mate Haaland, while being coached by the best in the game ?

Or play in midfield with Henderson for a club that’s won a title once in 30+ years and unlikely to be in the champions league next season as it stands ?

Tough choice!
you forgot.... Playing in a shite stadium in front of a bunch of glory hunters and having to live in merseyside.

Tough choice!
Oh oh oh hang on a goddam minute!

Us and the tramps have been dominant in the league, winning it 5 times between us in the last 5 years.

(From the guardian, the independant, the daily mail and any other mardarse scouse sympathiser you can think of)

Let me refer you to pg 3147 of the KDB thread in the classics sections, mate ;)
Struggling to find this! What did it say…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.