Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say I don't rate bellingham. I just don't rate him as 130 mil or that he will be a game changer. my issue was people here thinking he is just going to drop into our midfield and run the game like our current midfielders.

for the record I still think we should get bellingham, as the highest level of midfielders like kroos, kimmich are out of our reach. just saying temper your expectations on bellingham and maybe slowly introduce him in the midfield. maybe put him higher up the pitch where his inexperience will hurt us less. and put gundo or KDB deeper and sell bernardo. also get another top young prospect like perrone to reduce our future risk.
Fair enough mate...
I'm not sure any player is really worth £130million myself but then again it's not my money.
If Pep thinks he's the player we need then I'm happy to back his judgement..and too be fair Bellingham seems a very good player who has a good engine and can get from box to box.
He also has an eye for goal but he's not going to be a prolific goalscorer but should still score enough.

Do they have their Bellingham alternative locked for the summer? Jude’s really coming isn’t he?

I didn't say I don't rate bellingham. I just don't rate him as 130 mil or that he will be a game changer. my issue was people here thinking he is just going to drop into our midfield and run the game like our current midfielders.

for the record I still think we should get bellingham, as the highest level of midfielders like kroos, kimmich are out of our reach. just saying temper your expectations on bellingham and maybe slowly introduce him in the midfield. maybe put him higher up the pitch where his inexperience will hurt us less. and put gundo or KDB deeper and sell bernardo. also get another top young prospect like perrone to reduce our future risk.
I get it, a lot of people want the shiny new toy rather than the tried and trusted player. £100Mn plus is a gamble with any player but Bellingham IMO is more likely to be a success than not. I don't think we'd go to that amount of money. I think £100Mn is likely to be our cut off. Fernandez being a good barometer for a fee.

What they going to pay for him? Wolves have only just bought him for upwards of 50m. He must have some sort of release clause.
£44m. I thought at the time it seemed a very weird deal him going to Wolves, considering City, Liverpool and others were looking at him. Not sure what kind of get-outs or agreements he has in the deal with Wolves, but you’d think there’s definitely something. It always felt like a very short term move. Weird one.

£44m. I thought at the time it seemed a very weird deal him going to Wolves, considering City, Liverpool and others were looking at him. Not sure what kind of get-outs or agreements he has in the deal with Wolves, but you’d think there’s definitely something. It always felt like a very short term move. Weird one.
Its pretty simple. Jorge Mendes runs Wolves transfers. He moves players around to get his commission and keep his name in the press.

The add-ons that were in the original deal won't have been met so Wolves will probably make a few million, Mendes gets his cut and the dippers get their player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.