Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will if they are top 4 i think
Why ? We are still a better option, and they can’t spend all their money on him they need a complete new midfield and a defender or 2. Besides I think the decision will be made before we even know if they are finishing top 4 or not.

Why ? We are still a better option, and they can’t spend all their money on him they need a complete new midfield and a defender or 2. Besides I think the decision will be made before we even know if they are finishing top 4 or not.
Think he's holding out. Real or Dippers due to 'special fans ffs

Or maybe 120 mil and 200k wages, not quite so bad.

I’m sure tolmie said we have offered him £300,000 a week already mate? Not sure he would take that sort of a lesser wage and he would also have a shit load of English players here and arguably his best football mate in Erling?

I’m sure tolmie said we have offered him £300,000 a week already mate? Not sure he would take that sort of a lesser wage and he would also have a shit load of English players here and arguably his best football mate in Erling?
Yeah I have no idea, I don’t really care to be honest what he earns or what we pay, he’ll be a fantastic addition to the team if we get him. I think my point was that people saying he isn’t worth 150 mil or 300k are missing the big picture. If he’s the right player for us and comes with a 6/7/8 year minimum, then the cost is irrelevant.

It will be a lot less than what de Jong is currently on at Barcelona. I am still not buying that he is 100% nailed on going to Livarpool either, regardless of their giddyness. united looked set in signing Gakpo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.