Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming more of an open secret we’re in for him. A month or so ago it was Liverpool or Real with a hint of Chelsea thrown in - that’s how I liked it.

I expect we’ve already done the legwork and know by now if he wants to join us. Doubt we’d waste time putting effort into a huge chunk of our budget on a player who hasn’t made his mind up in March.

Becoming more of an open secret we’re in for him. A month or so ago it was Liverpool or Real with a hint of Chelsea thrown in - that’s how I liked it.

I expect we’ve already done the legwork and know by now if he wants to join us. Doubt we’d waste time putting effort into a huge chunk of our budget on a player who hasn’t made his mind up in March.
This. Same with haaland, we knew he was ours by this time last year.
If its not a goer we will have already moved on.

My pal on the (slight) inside said before xmas that we are going full on, balls out for him

I don't think it's ever been a secret, open or otherwise. For some reason, the media decided to go with Liverpool & Madrid as his likely destination up until recently. It makes you think that they've had a steer from Liverpool that they've conceded defeat.

I don't think it's ever been a secret, open or otherwise. For some reason, the media decided to go with Liverpool & Madrid as his likely destination up until recently. It makes you think that they've had a steer from Liverpool that they've conceded defeat.
I think its been a bit clear that it was never fully done to liverpool as they wouldnt be so public in their courting of him even past few days the press asking trent about bellingham. Its all going to be an embarassing pr stunt when it doent work, but we know thats when he will be hammered in press accused of picking money.

Hopefully today's result puts an end to the recent press about him going to Utd. We-o with the impeccable timing as usual.

Hopefully today's result puts an end to the recent press about him going to Utd. We-o with the impeccable timing as usual.
I agree with you but it has given Livarpool a little boost (although they still have to find the money)

i know the rags were shite yesterday but i really dont want to see Bellingham in that dipper team when they perform like that! We need to get him.

I try not to buy into the pro Bellingham-Liverpool campaign and circus, but the more the media report stuff like this, the more I think Bellingham will pick Liverpool.

F0E174B2-693E-48FB-AA4D-D063BF001229.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.