Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love him at City, but if the murderers get top 4 that'll be his next destination unfortunately.

If he joins Liverpool then we're still better than them. If he joins us then we're even better than we are now.

He's my first choice but it's honestly not worth stressing over. Especially when we're talking about likes on social media.

i know the rags were shite yesterday but i really dont want to see Bellingham in that dipper team when they perform like that! We need to get him.
No we don't need to get him. He would be a good acquisition for either team but not a crucial one for us. For the dippers it seems more of a psychological purchase as much as a footballing one. Bellingham has yet to prove himself in the PL so may well be overrated.
This season I think we have suffered from negative aspects of the Haaland deal mainly believing the hype that his arrival meant the league was wrapped before a ball was kicked. Bellingham falls into such a category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.