Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll buy you a city kit if you want mate? Will even put Bellingham 22 on the back ;-)
Well I want you guys to win the league this year so that’s a start!

Arsenal winning it will be a nightmare I’m not prepared for.

You were wrong about Grealish and you will be wrong again.

Not a dig.....we all call things badly.
I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no better than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...

Don’t see any resemblance at all to Pogba?
Have you watched him throwing his arms around berating his team.mates....very much l8ke pogba...
Asking fir that much money at his age with NOTHING to justify it at all except potential...smacks of arrogance

I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no better than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...
jgr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.