Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no better than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...
I think that Grealish keeps the ball better than everyone.

And???? Means fuck all. Glamourised popularity contest

Ake should have won it gor a starr...most consistent performer by a long way
Second...been herec18 months and that's his pinnacle so far. Not great.
Dias returning yovyge squad has had a much more positive affect.
Rodri...way more important and influential.

You really can’t be wrong on an assessment of a player can you?

If the reality is that our coaching staff and the fans think he has been performimg at a very high level you probably should question your opinion.

Have you watched him throwing his arms around berating his team.mates....very much l8ke pogba...
Asking fir that much money at his age with NOTHING to justify it at all except potential...smacks of arrogance

Meanwhile, the entire world of football wants Bellingham in their side.

Last edited:

Okay, you were wrong, I guess we've all been wrong about different players, some of us don't get so uptight about admitting it. I expect you to be wrong on Bellingham too.

I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no better than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...

You really have a downer on him dont ya?

He is different to all of them players,so any comparison,irrespective of opinion on actual quality,isn't fair or relevant.What Jack brings to our team and the club is unique to him,and we are now seeing the benefit of such.....again,the 100m is irrelevant,it's only a concern to those desperate to find ammunition.

Bellingham will compliment Jack,they bring differring skillsets,that is the only thing of relevance.

That has to be a Clarkie

If you get him the 'piss boiling' as you guys call it will be a whole new level. I perversely kinda wanna see it.
You're right, but if you buy him it will be seen as a great bit of business, funny that!

I'm not that arsed whether we get him to be honest, so if he goes to you, i want to see how Bingo and your club spin the narrative and justify smashing the PL record transfer fee!

Saying that, i really do think you lot are just playing the media though.
When push comes to shove, i just don't think you have any real intention of spending that amount of money on his fee or wages.

Liverpool need more than Jude and Jude needs more than Liverpool. Let them spaff it, hype surrounding the boy is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.