Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no whatbetter than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...
What a load of knackerz

I'm not wrong on Grealish. He ain't worth 100m. He is no better than anyone we have and is a downgrade on what we have had....Silva, Sane, Sterling all better players than him. Foden...better player. Gunfo, kdb both better. Grealish will never ever reach the levels of these players.

Bellingham is a better player than Grealish already but all I've said is at present he is not as good as the hype suggests....he could also flop...
Yawn...

You really have a downer on him dont ya?

He is different to all of them players,so any comparison,irrespective of opinion on actual quality,isn't fair or relevant.What Jack brings to our team and the club is unique to him,and we are now seeing the benefit of such.....again,the 100m is irrelevant,it's only a concern to those desperate to find ammunition.

Bellingham will compliment Jack,they bring differring skillsets,that is the only thing of relevance.
If you mean I don't rate him...then yes you ate right. I think he is an average professional footballer.
Saying you can't compare him to any of those other players is a cop put...all of them at some point played in the same position for Pep.....and all way more effective

Meanwhile, the entire world of football wants Bellingham in their side.
I dont disagree he is a very good player.....

However I dont think he is as good (yet) as the hype around him. I also dont think he is worth 350k a week which is what (or near to) what some of out most seasoned top pros are on (or very near to).....

You really can’t be wrong on an assessment of a player can you?

If the reality is that our coaching staff and the fans think he has been performimg at a very high level you probably should question your opinion.
I question other fans opinion absolutely......as others question mine....I dont have a problem with that.
Im not the onyl one who thinks Grealish has been underperforming - yes he has improved but from where he was at that wasnt hard as many people thought he was hugely underperforming.

I question other fans opinion absolutely......as others question mine....I dont have a problem with that.
Im not the onyl one who thinks Grealish has been underperforming - yes he has improved but from where he was at that wasnt hard as many people thought he was hugely underperforming.
I think Grealish has been crap for 90% of his time with us.
He's been a lot better, since returning from the world Cup and I hope this is the start of him kicking on.

Well I would much rather trust the judgement of Pep than yours ..
1 Pep is the best manager in the world and obviously rates Jack
2 you obviously have an axe to grind with regards to Jack
Apart from Ake Jack has probably been our best player over the last month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.