Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB is just exhausted from playing every game he’s able to. Pep’s refusal to rest him has caught up.

Yeah I agree with that too. I guess I think it's both that his body is a bit fucked and also that he needs to rest more.

Yeah I agree with that too. I guess I think it's both that his body is a bit fucked and also that he needs to rest more.

Yep,32 in 3 months,and playing almost every domestic game,while trying to fit in International games,just doesn't make for a positive outcome.

Pep is literally known for his rotation. Pep roulette

Pep's known for rarely starting the same XI in consecutive games, not for rotating everyone.

Go tell KDB, Rodri and Haaland they've been rotated. Walker, Dias & Sterling in previous seasons.

Those 3 are on track to start early 50 games this season if we go all the way.

I have seen him in the flesh twice and he was simply outstanding.

Earlier in the season in the home leg , he was the best player on the pitch but the last 20 he was literally dead on his feet.

The season before was a similar scenario.

He has a real presence and maturity way beyond his tender years and a nasty streak which has been sadly missing in our engine room since Fernandinho moved on.

He seems to be a natural leader of men , which is no mean feat for such a young man.
But in-spite of all his on field abilities, his maturity when he is interviewed is very revealing.

Pay the dosh.
Was he really the best player on the pitch at our place? I thought he was fairly average in a game we were very poor in and as soon as we stepped it up when we smelt they actually weren’t a good team at all and felt we could win the game, he became invisible.

You say he looks a leader of men, but needlessly screaming and shouting at your teammates with a constant frown on your face and swearing at them, calling them ‘fucking cunts’ and acting like he hates them, isn’t leading them.

He was whinging at his teammates when he was the one giving the ball away the other night.

And ‘tender years’ come on mate fucking hell, is he your Son?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.