Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

People talk like Grealish is a kid....what is he....27-28? he has 3-4 years at the top of his game at best.....look at KDB at present and how his levels have dropped.

We signed Fernandinho at 28. He did alright for a while. Grealish is in excellent shape. He's got easily another 4/5 seasons in his best condition IMO. KDB's problem is his body is fucked from loads of injuries.

We signed Fernandinho at 28. He did alright for a while. Grealish is in excellent shape. He's got easily another 4/5 seasons in his best condition IMO. KDB's problem is his body is fucked from loads of injuries.

KDB is just exhausted from playing every game he’s able to. Pep’s refusal to rest him has caught up.

Agreed....I dont think KDB has ever been the most naturally fit either.....same as the likes of Kun for instance and in comparrison to the likes of Sterling for instance

In his prime,as we are finding out.
He needs to be better than his current level as well. I dont disagree he has improved but he was very poor before that...he was having very little to no impact on games ...now he is having some but there definitely needs to be more and he still needs to go up another level

Agreed....I dont think KDB has ever been the most naturally fit either.....same as the likes of Kun for instance and in comparrison to the likes of Sterling for instance

He's quite a lump,deceptively heavy i reckon,and does not have a naturally athletic physique.

Add that to constant playing time and the niggles/injuries and you get exactly what we are witnessing.

He needs to be better than his current level as well. I dont disagree he has improved but he was very poor before that...he was having very little to no impact on games ...now he is having some but there definitely needs to be more and he still needs to go up another level

I think you are being over critical and incredibly harsh.He has never been 'very poor'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.