Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not be a place for loan for another team, they are selling club not a place for develop for free.
Not usually, but they did take Hakimi on loan from Madrid for 2 seasons. Maybe a sale with a buyback clause. I think there’s a good player in Gomez but he won’t get much opportunity here as it stands.

Jude!

19 points behind.

Imagine how many points behind with you in City’s team.

They will not be a place for loan for another team, they are selling club not a place for develop for free.
yeah, because Dortmund have never loaned a player in their history.

Hakimi, Reinier, Pongračić, Can, Alcácer, Batshuayi, Januzaj, Sahin...

I'm just imagining all of these I guess...

His performance vs Chelsea wasn't good and hardly bank breaking but if it prices out Livarpool then fair enough and bring him in.

Last edited:
Fuck me. That’s a weird way to tell everyone you’ve not managed to see any games in the last month.

Bit confused? Foden missed Wolves at home and Spurs away. How many wingers did we have for those games? I think you’ll find the answer is 2. Palmer ain’t an option is he let’s be honest, I’ve played near enough same minutes as him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.