Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always seem as fans to worry about the cheaper option . I don't want the cheapest option, I want the very best player in the position we deem necessary to fill . The club can worry about the cost, if Bellingham has been identified as the player we require then we negotiate a fee that all party's are happy with and he pulls on a blue shirt. As a club we don't need to be shopping in budget stores. A player will pay for themselves if they are helping to win games and trophies, and contributing to our success.

I’m still wondering on the timeline for this. When will the “city closing in, city agree in principle, etc” start being reported by the papers and then when will it unofficially be done. I know officially it’s technically when the window opens but unofficially like Haaland

I’m still wondering on the timeline for this. When will the “city closing in, city agree in principle, etc” start being reported by the papers and then when will it unofficially be done. I know officially it’s technically when the window opens but unofficially like Haaland
Well if you read the telegraph the money narrative has started because there article says we are willing to outbid anyone essentially

He'd be mad to pick Liverpool over us right now, the pressure would be huge on him at the dippers compared to here and he's got a realistic chance of winning the league with City, Liverpool might never recover

He is probably half taking the piss out of the Liverpool supporters who were pestering Bellingham when he commented on the Birmingham support who recentely died (not the one who punched Jack Grealish)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.