Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero axe to grind...how could I? Its not personal as of course I don't know him. I just don't rate him. I also don't disagree with that he has been one of our best performers recently ( I also pointed out Ake gas Bern, for me, the most consistent).
I just think overall that Grealish is , when compared to players recent past and pesent not at the same level.....not even close
Stick to your day job...

It’s in Spanish and I don’t know what this Moretto fella’s track record is like, but he says City are confident, Bellingham seems attracted to joining City , Pool are divided on whether to go for him or not, despite his father favouring a move there and are looking at alternatives- Utd and Chelsea aren’t at the races….yet.

It’s in Spanish and I don’t know what this Moretto fella’s track record is like, but he says City are confident, Bellingham seems attracted to joining City , Pool are divided on whether to go for him or not, despite his father favouring a move there and are looking at alternatives- Utd and Chelsea aren’t at the races….yet.

So basically,exactly what has been discussed on this thread in the last dozen pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.