Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are being over critical and incredibly harsh.He has never been 'very poor'.
Think I'm being fair. I've noted he has improved along with the fact that I thought he has been really poor up until Xmas. This is backed up by his stats as well. My other point is that I don't believe he will ever hit the heights of a David Silva, ferna, gundogan, kdb, rodri etc etc. You can say they are all different style of players but all had huge consistent impacts week in and week out on games ...Grealish doesnt. He is at best a cog in a machine ( which of course important) but he has never consistently stepped up and won games or controled games like all those players mentioned....to be considered a great player he has to do that and do far he hasnt

Davis Silva consistently for the majority of us time with us was an 8 out of 10 or more....Kdb up until this season the same. Other key players will be the same ( ferna, kompany etc)

For me before Xmas grealish was a 5 out of 10. At present he is a 6 to 7 out of 10 sometimes but not even throughout a whole game let alone a whole season

Think I'm being fair. I've noted he has improved along with the fact that I thought he has been really poor up until Xmas. This is backed up by his stats as well. My other point is that I don't believe he will ever hit the heights of a David Silva, ferna, gundogan, kdb, rodri etc etc. You can say they are all different style of players but all had huge consistent impacts week in and week out on games ...Grealish doesnt. He is at best a cog in a machine ( which of course important) but he has never consistently stepped up and won games or controled games like all those players mentioned....to be considered a great player he has to do that and do far he hasnt

Davis Silva consistently for the majority of us time with us was an 8 out of 10 or more....Kdb up until this season the same. Other key players will be the same ( ferna, kompany etc)

For me before Xmas grealish was a 5 out of 10. At present he is a 6 to 7 out of 10 sometimes but not even throughout a whole game let alone a whole season

Again,very few will agree with you which speaks volumes fo me.

He has rarely been a 5/10 even when he was allegedly struggling,and in recent times his performances have been MOTM contenders.....so again,never 6 or 7.

As for Silva,KDB or Gundo.....they are different players with a different role.....they are in the team to control and dictate.

Jack is asked to cause havoc and draw defenders,while creating when the opportunity arises but ensuring possession isnt relinquished.You can level the same accusations at Foden and Mahrez or Sterling before him.

We would miss him massively if he was out of the team for any period,and that also speaks volumes.

You definitely lose any ability to be objective where this lad is concerned,i think you made your bed while he was a Villa player and you are not for changing your sheets.

I think Grealish has been crap for 90% of his time with us.
He's been a lot better, since returning from the world Cup and I hope this is the start of him kicking on.
So in jacks 74 games for us he has been crap for 67 of them?
So he had 7 good games
Really?

It’s in Spanish and I don’t know what this Moretto fella’s track record is like, but he says City are confident, Bellingham seems attracted to joining City , Pool are divided on whether to go for him or not, despite his father favouring a move there and are looking at alternatives- Utd and Chelsea aren’t at the races….yet.

If I was him, and his reps, and City were balls deep while all other clubs are sat there scratching their arses then I'd be signing on the dotted line already.

Players want to play for clubs who show an appetite to sign them (a lot of City players mention that when they join) and not those who are undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.