Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder when more news will start filtering out about Bellingham as there is no way Dortmund keep him beyond this summer with ourselves, Madrid and the dippers looking at him!
Isn't there rumours that the dad will sit down with Dortmund during the international break.

Not sure mate but it always seems to come out around March time when Dortmund players are leaving?

Yeah rumours up because that's when they start having to get their replacements lined up and by looks it's going to be busy for Dortmund too. With Jude leaving and reus being out of contract thats their 2 captains gone so I think they will want to know soonish.

I also maybe be getting 2+2=10 here because I'm an overanalyzer lol but does grealish publicly comment like that if there isn't something to it. Add in gvardiol who we look to be getting liking a post about Bellingham to city. I think theres something there despite the media's refusal to acknowledge us.

Again I might be overthinking lol

Yeah rumours up because that's when they start having to get their replacements lined up and by looks it's going to be busy for Dortmund too. With Jude leaving and reus being out of contract thats their 2 captains gone so I think they will want to know soonish.

I also maybe be getting 2+2=10 here because I'm an overanalyzer lol but does grealish publicly comment like that if there isn't something to it. Add in gvardiol who we look to be getting liking a post about Bellingham to city. I think theres something there despite the media's refusal to acknowledge us.

Again I might be overthinking lol

I wonder if they are interested in any of our younger star players? Delap, Mcatee or Doyle? Palmer even maybe?

Not trying to provoke anything at all..infact Im happy to leave the argument....It was brought back up by others...who then want to make it personal

I have ZERO bias against him....If i did i wouldnt have noted the improvement in his game since the WC. Im sure he is a nice guy off the field....

My main point is that he is not as good as others make out and not as good as player(s). he has replaced or from the past....not even close imho.
You said you have no axe to grind about him but in a later post you admitted you don't like him...
As for not being as good as D Silva ..Yaya..Fern etc..how many players are as good as them?
Jack is improving all the time...always takes a season as a rule to adapt to playing in a Pep team.. obviously there are a few exceptions but it usually takes time.

You said you have no axe to grind about him but in a later post you admitted you don't like him...
As for not being as good as D Silva ..Yaya..Fern etc..how many players are as good as them?
Jack is improving all the time...always takes a season as a rule to adapt to playing in a Pep team.. obviously there are a few exceptions but it usually takes time.
As a player I don't like him...as a person I have nothing against him...therefore no axe to grind at all.
I agree it does take time....I just don't think his ceiling is that high

Craig is so deluded saying we not interested when there a verbal agreement with and willing pay the money for jude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.