Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not said he was crap. Said he was an average player in terms of professional football player and won't hit yhe heights of previous players....I've said hos performances have been average and poor at other times at the same time as noting improvements.
Why would Pep continue to insert an average player into the first 11 game after game?

Jack grealish is a good player. Put him on any other team he’s a 8/9 out of 10 every game. Problem is we’re comparing him to David Silva, Debruyne, and aguero. The three best players to ever play in the premier league

He will never be on their level because they are soccer gods. Just be happy we have him and he’s playing good for us now.

Back to Bellingham the super overhyped but maybe actually not overhyped English player because nobody really knows.

The only thing that is for certain is he’s ganna cost hella money.

Seriously you think Jack is only an average player...
I really think you are just trying to provoke an argument with people..I can't be arsed getting into an argument with somebody who really can't see beyond their own bias against a player..
Pep seems to rate him..
City obviously rated him to the extent of paying £100m for him but you because in your own words don't like him then he's just average..
Not trying to provoke anything at all..infact Im happy to leave the argument....It was brought back up by others...who then want to make it personal

I have ZERO bias against him....If i did i wouldnt have noted the improvement in his game since the WC. Im sure he is a nice guy off the field....

My main point is that he is not as good as others make out and not as good as player(s). he has replaced or from the past....not even close imho.

i wonder when more news will start filtering out about Bellingham as there is no way Dortmund keep him beyond this summer with ourselves, Madrid and the dippers looking at him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.