Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig is so deluded saying we not interested when there a verbal agreement with and willing pay the money for jude

Hes deluded anyway hes gone down the rabbithole of saying judes guarenteed to join then and wont even consider hed go somewhere else.

There in for a shock when he doesnt end up there.

In my opinion if hes nailed on as he likes to make out why are they looking at alternatives.

I dont see us linked with jude alternatives?

Hes deluded anyway hes gone down the rabbithole of saying judes guarenteed to join then and wont even consider hed go somewhere else.

There in for a shock when he doesnt end up there.

In my opinion if hes nailed on as he likes to make out why are they looking at alternatives.

I dont see us linked with jude alternatives?
We are, Mcallister, Kovacic, De Jong and Gavi have been mentioned. Mcallister is the strongest one so far

Craig is so deluded saying we not interested when there a verbal agreement with and willing pay the money for jude

Don’t believe one word from these! No Liverpool game so he thinks how can I have a lot of views on a video!? Ah yeah mention bellingham is coming! Oh people shouldn’t post these crap videos from opposing fan YouTube sites you just lining their pockets!

Don’t believe one word from these! No Liverpool game so he thinks how can I have a lot of views on a video!? Ah yeah mention bellingham is coming! Oh people shouldn’t post these crap videos from opposing fan YouTube sites you just lining their pockets!
Exactly, there's a difference between reiterating rumours or analysing rumours and then coming up with something to make the Youtube fanbase happy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.