Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he a clown?

I dont like scousers in general and certainly cannot stand the club and its supporters and the way they act all high and mighty but at the end of the day he is just a supporter with a fan channel just like all major clubs have (sometimes numerous of them). He has opinions just like people have fan channels and podcasts on here....

I put no effort into it...it was posted on here so I watched what he said listened and posted an opinion...no more effort that has gone into this.

He (and his 'source') will either be proved right or wrong.

If you don’t know why he is clown can see why you watch trash like that!

If you don’t know why he is clown can see why you watch trash like that!
Are you just spoiling for an argument? Criticising what people watch or dont watch now!
I said i watched it as someone had posted it on here....ive seen other videos of his posted on here as well....whats the problem in listening to someone elses point of view...its narrow minded if you dont at times even try to

That club loves running their players into the ground.

He might get actually get a rest when if he comes to us! Yep Dortmund don’t give a shit they know he is off they know they going to get a shit load of money so play him every game play him with a slight knock they don’t give a fcuk

Are you just spoiling for an argument? Criticising what people watch or dont watch now!
I said i watched it as someone had posted it on here....ive seen other videos of his posted on here as well....whats the problem in listening to someone elses point of view...its narrow minded if you dont at times even try to

It’s a one eyed point of view though! if you watched the video and you seem intelligent you should see that too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.