Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about this I don't love. I think he's a marvelous player but the prices are really steep. I'd be much more comfortable if we knew there's a team willing to put 60m+ on Bernardo to balance it out.

LFC never in the race imo, Madrid yes but not Liverpool. Certainly can’t compete with finances, they may not even be in the CL next season.

City faves.

in one way i understand mate but Bernardo wants to leave and has done for the last two years?
I know. The club will retain its stance that he can go as long as there is an offer commensurate with his value. £60m would probably do it and Real Madrid or PSG would be getting a bloody good deal as I don't think there is another player in the world that can do everything that Bernie does. Certainly Bellingham doesn't come close.

Who’d have thought it.

I note that the headline also states "Man City bid for Vuskovic". I'm assuming that it isn't the guy at Hamburg who is in court about a positive drug test? There is a 16-year-old lad at Hajduk Split who goes by the same name so I'd assume it's a CFA signing.

Screenshot_20230320_082635_Sky Sports.jpg

You don't say.

Sky sports news released this short statement.

"It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm Jude Bellingham will not be signing for nobheadsvill fc. We apologise to our thousands of subscribers to Liverpool tv also commonly known as sky sports news and hope to bring you some negative Man City stories very soon.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.