Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about this I don't love. I think he's a marvelous player but the prices are really steep. I'd be much more comfortable if we knew there's a team willing to put 60m+ on Bernardo to balance it out.

We probably get around 100m for Laporte and Silva it also probably be a loan first with an obligation to buy at a certain fee like the Ferran Torres was!

We probably get around 100m for Laporte and Silva it also probably be a loan first with an obligation to buy at a certain fee like the Ferran Torres was!
If its £130m over 5 years then we only need to sell 1 or 2 academy players each year to cover it. Have to hope Saints stay up as we'll end up like the rags when Sunderland went down

If it's an obligation to buy then I think we can still book it if needed as soon as the paper work is signed, plus the loan fee if it's listed separate.

Transfers that cost this much don't really excite me because it feels like the fee removes any headroom for the player to exceed expectations.

Bellingham will arrive for £130-150m and if he's not a 10/10 every single game, people will complain. And if he's the best midfielder of all time people will say "he better be, he cost more than most football clubs". etc.ho

I've always liked the signings in that £40-60m range where we get the player on the way up, then enjoy the journey as they develop and grow under Pep to become one of the very best in the world in their positions.

Who cares what random 15yo slappers on BM and Twitter say about player perfomances. Log off once in a while mate.

Can't believe lads online think they have some deep insight regurgitating the criticisms of a deeply bitter Ibrahimović who couldn't hack it at the greatest club side of all time. Pathetic really.

I would absolutely love it if we ended up playing Milan in the CL final and Pep denied Ibrahimovic a CL winners medal in presumably his last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.