Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing that is happening right now with him, is Dortmund is in a title race. Which means even if he's got knocks or strains he will play, they did it with Haaland now its Bellinghams turn as he's the most important player. I hate that about Dortmund, Haaland played last year after badly injuring his ankle on international duty he wasn't 100 percent fit but they still played him.
The worst thing for me is if they actually win it, they'll want even more for him!

Nothing against bellingham or anyone on here but I cringe every time I read the term “generational talent”. Seems to be a player every 6 months who is touted as such.
Don't be silly, those are biannual talents.

Worst thing that is happening right now with him, is Dortmund is in a title race. Which means even if he's got knocks or strains he will play, they did it with Haaland now its Bellinghams turn as he's the most important player. I hate that about Dortmund, Haaland played last year after badly injuring his ankle on international duty he wasn't 100 percent fit but they still played him.
Haaland is running like a Gazelle for us, so it seems like they didn't jeopardize his long term health.

From the pages of RAWK:

A total fucking embarrassment. I don't care that we're not signing him, I care that we've completely neglected an area of the squad to not sign other players because of this absurd dance we've done with him. If we signed 2 players for less than half what Bellingham goes for (so 2x 30m players) but did it last summer or the summer before we wouldnt be in this cringe inducing mess. A total shitshow from a club intent on sliding back to mediocrity despite every advantage it worked so hard to gain.

The word on the scouse street is that Ornstein is as reliable as it gets.

After 20 pages of debate about the meaning of "generational talent" and whether he represents good value for money I've never been surer of anything.

From the pages of RAWK:

A total fucking embarrassment. I don't care that we're not signing him, I care that we've completely neglected an area of the squad to not sign other players because of this absurd dance we've done with him. If we signed 2 players for less than half what Bellingham goes for (so 2x 30m players) but did it last summer or the summer before we wouldnt be in this cringe inducing mess. A total shitshow from a club intent on sliding back to mediocrity despite every advantage it worked so hard to gain.

The word on the scouse street is that Ornstein is as reliable as it gets.

That 'every advantage' being hacking into the leading club's scouting system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.