Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had secret clause, there will be more club lining for him than what reported by now. The only issues will be his wages demand, at minimum 350k from what i've seen on rumor.

If Jude signs for us I’m sure the clowns in the media will more than double that salary…..

But he didn't cost £150m. And we don't know how much that would have effected him.

Is Bellingham a better player than everyone else on that list when they moved?

I'm not saying he's going to be a disaster transfer, I'm just explaining why fees this big sap away a lot of the exitement around signing a player for me, because expectation levels just get so high, and there's so much baggage to it, and the consequences of it not working are so much higher and at least until I actually see the generational talent putting in generational performances in a City shirt, it gives me reservations.

My biggest hope is simply that the fee isn't as big as it's being reported, which also wouldn't surprise me given the bluster in the German press we always see.
Give it a rest, Dom.

Don't you stress about the clubs financials. Let the suits deal with the money.

Our history of buying players since Pep arrived is a very successful one. Jude will not let the price affect him, same as Jack. But it will take time for the player to understand his role in the pretty playing patterns will create. I think Jude will be a big success, not because i hope he will be, but because we have the best looking after our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.