Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing that is happening right now with him, is Dortmund is in a title race. Which means even if he's got knocks or strains he will play, they did it with Haaland now its Bellinghams turn as he's the most important player. I hate that about Dortmund, Haaland played last year after badly injuring his ankle on international duty he wasn't 100 percent fit but they still played him.

Worst thing that is happening right now with him, is Dortmund is in a title race. Which means even if he's got knocks or strains he will play, they did it with Haaland now its Bellinghams turn as he's the most important player. I hate that about Dortmund, Haaland played last year after badly injuring his ankle on international duty he wasn't 100 percent fit but they still played him.
Why would you hate that about Dortmund, they are just doing whatever they think best for Dortmund.

We had Laporte having painkilling injections before every game in last year's run-in. We can't expect Dortmund to forego a chance of winning the league just so City can see the best of Bellingham next season. And you can sure as hell bet that Bellingham himself will want to play whilst injured if it means getting his team over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.