Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relaxed about this move. If he comes great, if not it won’t make us weaker. The club know who the want and why. So the next on the list will be a good player unless we make a mistake which could happen.

City still need drive and creativity so it will be interesting to see who we go for next should this transfer not materialise.

Last edited:
How’s everyone actually feeling about this transfer? I think 6.5/10 that this transfer actually happens, seeing reports saying he is meeting with dortmund next week to go through what he wants to do. So there will be some big news soon but anything can happen in a transfer as we all know but I think, and I might be biased, that we are the best project for him.
I'd sincerely hope he isn't, they're a point ahead in the title race with a match against Bayern to play.

I'd sincerely hope he isn't, they're a point ahead in the title race with a match against Bayern to play.
If the stories about his dedication and focus are true then I'd doubt it would affect him, that said, it would likely be his agents rather than him there, if true.

Craigy Boy continuing to double down. I wanna believe him but I just find it hard because he's so fking arrogant about it all. It's hard to work out. He's not an idiot - and he's putting his entire rep on the line over this. That's no small wager because whatever you say about the guy (and I can't stand him), you have to acknowledge the work he's put in building that channel.

That post by Benzino is amazing btw. He absolutely nailed it.

Dara O’ Brain has gone downhill.

Craigy Boy continuing to double down. I wanna believe him but I just find it hard because he's so fking arrogant about it all. It's hard to work out. He's not an idiot - and he's putting his entire rep on the line over this. That's no small wager because whatever you say about the guy (and I can't stand him), you have to acknowledge the work he's put in building that channel.

That post by Benzino is amazing btw. He absolutely nailed it.

He is a fucking idiot. And so is anyone who believes that humpty dumpty dickhead

Everyone thought haaland would be a Madrid player.

Just because a lot of people say it doesn’t make it true.

Maybe he goes there, maybe he comes here, we don’t know yet. Methinks the desperation still coming from all Liverpool mouth pieces is a sign that it’s not going the way they really want it to

To be honest, if I were him
I’d join City or us (though we aren’t in for him)…certainly not Liverpool going through a transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.