Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck em, we are now the No 1 English club to sign for its as simple as that!!!!

Any match I don't go to then it gets the silent treatment before ko at HT & the end

Sky gets absalute 0 from me & BT depending who's doing our games gets the exact treatment

The agenda doesn't get the better of me anymore, just laugh & watch our team
They fucking hate it, the silence from us & when Pep drops a banger is pure class imo

If we pull it off this season they will hurt like never before

Imagine winning the domestic double then signing Jude :)

Trust our leaders

By the way, we'll done Vincent...

Can see a couple of our young guns going to him next year..

So weird that this news about his decision is happening in the middle of a title run makes no sense, I know they got battered by Bayern last week but they still have a chance. So for this news to come out Dortmund players must be thinking why has his team done this?

So weird that this news about his decision is happening in the middle of a title run makes no sense, I know they got battered by Bayern last week but they still have a chance. So for this news to come out Dortmund players must be thinking why has his team done this?
Dortmund always do, it's how they work, so nobody will be surprised or bothered.

Jude is more of a Jordan Henderson than a KDB. He’s just not mind blowing enough for anything more than 75 mil.

I also don’t think I’ll ever like his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.