Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club statement said "As such we look forward to this matter being put to rest once and for all." Surely, the club doesn't want to spend another 300m and invite another set of investigations.
What has that quote got to do with what we will or won’t spend?..and it won’t be 300m net with a few being shipped out anyway. You can’t sit still and watch others spend Spend spend just in case the yank cartel go crying to the premier league again. At this stage it has to be ruthless and relentless to continue our dominance in the domestic game.

Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

I believe and thank you for the updates.

Maybe Liverpool feed the media what they want them to write where as we say no comment when asked about players..

giphy.gif

Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

I believe and thank you for the updates.
They can't accept that we are at the top table now.

Spin the story now that Jude only wants Real or to stay at Dortmund and then when he signs in a few months the headline is.

"OIL RICH CITY BLOW APART THE ESTABLISHMENT WITH JUDE SET TO MAKE 100M A WEEK"

"HUMAN RIGHT SYMPATHISER PEP SINGS HEY JUDE TO THE TUNE OF 300MILLION"

"HOW CAN WE COMPETE CLAIMS KLOPP AS CITY RUIN FOOTBALL AGAIN"

After our game last night and the performance, why wouldn’t any young ambitious player want to join us.
The rags spent years poaching all the best talent in the UK, we’re doing it around the world with our global reach, the way we play is a joy to watch, all the red teams want to knock us off our perch, gladly we’re finding our form at the business end of the season. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.