Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense to go after him next year and don't think they'd sell this year anyway so don't need to worry about someone else coming in for him.

A few weeks ago I was always under the impression Gundo would be around next season, then we had the leak that he's been told he can go but I imagine that was more at the end of his contract. Plus what he did for us last week I can't see him going anywhere this year, maybe he goes back to Dortmund next year.

It seems like because we were all in on Haaland we probably have a good relationship with the club which hopefully helps with Bellingham.
Dortmund hates City. We just paid his clause. Dortmund higherups keeps talking shit about City now and then. Doubt the relationship is top.

Dortmund hates City. We just paid his clause. Dortmund higherups keeps talking shit about City now and then. Doubt the relationship is top.
If it wasn’t us it would of been someone else, if they don’t like it they shouldn’t of done it. We never tapped him up when the buyout wasn’t in play

I don’t see Bellingham joining us, it may be silly from me but he looks like he would go to Liverpool because Henderson’s as his mentor and everything during the Euros.

And some of his Twitter interactions have been praising players against City like that Sancho tweet and other things. I’m probably just being silly but that’s how I feel unfortunately

I don’t see Bellingham joining us, it may be silly from me but he looks like he would go to Liverpool because Henderson’s as his mentor and everything during the Euros.

And some of his Twitter interactions have been praising players against City like that Sancho tweet and other things. I’m probably just being silly but that’s how I feel unfortunately

If we want him, let’s be honest, he’s coming here over Liverpool. Especially next summer. Liverpool just wouldn’t match our fee. If we really wanted him.

Liverpool will very soon start a down wards trajectory. Their owners won’t spend the money needed to keep them at the very top for long.

Sanch was his teammate and Country' mate. Why would he not praise him?

Not saying he'll come to us, but don't think praising Sancho against us is proof of bias against us. Rather, it's proof of loyalty to his friend.

THat said, he is the midfielder I'd want to replace Gundo/Dihno with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.