Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Dortmund buying his 16 year old brother? If so, no way does he leave him there alone, when he could do a season with him.

I don’t think the lads ready for us just yet, definitely has the potential though.
Trust me, from what I saw yesterday, the boy's more than ready for us. You won't see a more mature performance from a foetus.

Again, it was Hertha Berlin but you can only play against what's in front of you. He should be our natural Gundog replacement. Also from a few of the tackles I saw him making, he could also easily be a ball playing box to box CDM.

Let's snap him up now there's no way we are allowed to do a "Haaland" again next season at Dortmund with Bellingham. Anyway why do we care about other teams ? I just want the potentially best players at one team and one team only !!!

Dortmund are not going to sell this season. They did it with both Sancho and Haaland despite the heavy interest and the only the way Dortmund would sell Bellingham this time is if they missed out in qualifying in the Champions League

Last edited:
Bellingham isn't one of the identified priorities for this transfer window - apparently.

Gundogan probably will stay till the end of his contract, so we have to prepare a crazy bid for the next summer.

Gundogan probably will stay till the end of his contract, so we have to prepare a crazy bid for the next summer.
This. I think City will go for him next summer. Haaland is a great attracting factor too.

and it’ll probably be a winger too signed next summer

Makes sense to go after him next year and don't think they'd sell this year anyway so don't need to worry about someone else coming in for him.

A few weeks ago I was always under the impression Gundo would be around next season, then we had the leak that he's been told he can go but I imagine that was more at the end of his contract. Plus what he did for us last week I can't see him going anywhere this year, maybe he goes back to Dortmund next year.

It seems like because we were all in on Haaland we probably have a good relationship with the club which hopefully helps with Bellingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.